Bilingual dictionary is very demanding product in the digital market. Just because of the different languages used by different community of persons.
And one of them is Hindi language users. Therefore English to Hindi bilingual dictionary is in very demand. But due to the typicality of Hindi language there is just few players on this ground. One of them is Turtle's English to Hindi Dictionary. It has very obsolete user interface and design with odd colors but it provides multiple Hindi meanings of more then 20000 English words. It does not provide detailed descriptions of words but the word searching speed is good. It searches in real time means as you start typing it starts searching and short list the words started with searched word. Due to its real time searching capability and short listing capability you can easily find out the correct spellings of words too. Its left box contains all words list and you can look Hindi meanings just by clicking on any word. It is very compact size dictionary and so does not fill you hard disk. It is not freeware but it costs just 4$. Not a big deal.
- Multiple Hindi meanings of words
- Database of more then 20000 words
- Lists all words in the lleft box
- Real time short listing of words as you type
- Easy to find correct spellings
- Database is not as large as compared to other dictionaries
- Provide only Hindi meaning and not description
- Not a freeware
- No wildcard search capability etc